How to take adderall
– The adderall tablets can be taken one to three times daily. The first dose should be taken in the morning after first waking up. Any additional doses should be spread out and taken every four to six hours. Either with food or an empty stomach and it’s not advisable to take it late in the evening as it can cause sleeping difficulties
– The capsules are taken once daily and should be taken in the morning after first waking up. With an empty stomach or with food. Taking it later than early morning hours can cause sleeping difficulties
– It can cause psychological and physical dependence and can be misused or abused which may cause sudden death and serious cardiovascular adverse reactions.
– Bladder pain
bloody or cloudy urine
difficult, burning, or painful urination
– Fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
– Frequent urge to urinate
– Lower back or side pain
– And other less common side effects like Loss of appetite, weight loss, dry mouth, stomach upset/pain, nausea/vomiting, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, fever, nervousness, and trouble sleeping may occur.